Savory Kiri Cheesecake with Smoked Salmon and Dried Tomato
Savory cheesecakes with cracker cookie bars, topped with sundried tomatoes and basil flavored Kiri cream
For the Kiri Cream
- 1 Kiri Cooking Block, at room temperature
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For the Crust
- 70 grams (2.7 oz) savory crackers
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- Smoked salmon
- Dried tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
Preparing the Crust
- Place the crackers in a food processor and crush them until the texture is crumbly. Add the melted butter, dried chives, olive oil, and mix well with a spatula until the mixture is well combined.
- Press the crushed crackers into the bottom of a springform mould (12 cm x 6 cm) covered with parchment paper and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to cool.
Preparing the Kiri Cream
- In a large bowl, add the Kiri cheese block and mix using an electric egg beater until creamy. 2. In a small bowl, add the heavy cream and mix with an electric egg beater until the texture is firm.
- Add the whipped cream to the Kiri cream cheese and gently mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Add to the Kiri cream cheese, the lemon zest, fresh chives, dried tomato, olive oil, chopped basil, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together with a spatula until well combined.
- Pour the Kiri cheese mixture over the crust and spread it evenly to obtain a flat surface.
- Place the savory Kiri cheesecake in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Gently unmold the savory Kiri cheesecake and place it on a serving plate.
- Decorate the top of the Kiri cheesecake with smoked salmon shaped, dried tomato, and some fresh basil leaves. Serve.