Kiri Musakhan Rolls
Kiri® Musakhan Rolls
For the Kiri® Cream Filling
- 16 Kiri® Square Portions
- 250 grams (1.5 cup) boiled chicken, shredded
For the Flour Paste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons water
For the Wrappers
- 20 samosa leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sumac
Preparing the Kiri® Cream Filling
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the Kiri® Square Portions in a bowl, and mash them with a spoon until smooth.
Preparing the Flour Paste
- Whisk together the flour and water until well combined. Set aside.
Preparing the Musakhan Rolls
- Place a tablespoon of the Kiri® filling in each samosa leaf.
- Add a teaspoon of the shredded chicken, then shape rolls of 1 cm thickness and 8 cm length.
- Place some of the flour paste at the end of the samosa leaf strips to seal up the pastry.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Brush the rolls with butter, sprinkle with sumac, then bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.