Kiri Baked Mac and Cheese
Cheesy baked macaroni mac and cheese with Kiri Square Portions
For the Baked Mac and Cheese
- 7 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 cups uncooked quick macaroni
- ¼ cup softened salted butter
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 2 large beaten eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 400 g grated cheddar cheese
- Fresh basil leaves for garnishing
Preparing the Baked Mac and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Boil the macaroni to al dente, drain well and set aside.
- Reserve about 100 g of the cheddar cheese then add Kiri cream cheese and all the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir gently until well-combined.
- Add the boiled macaroni to a greased baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes, until hot and bubbling.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes then garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®