Shrimp Alfredo Pasta with Kiri
A classic take on tagliatelle and shrimp alfredo elevated with lime zest and made extra creamy with Kiri Cooking Cream
For the Pasta
- 600ml Kiri Cooking Cream
- 400g tagliatelle pasta
- 600g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Zest of 2 limes
- Fresh chives for serving
Prepare the Pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, add shrimp, salt and pepper, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until the shrimp is pink and completely opaque. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set it aside.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for one minute.
- Add the Kiri cooking cream, the lime zest, and the cooked pasta, and simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add back the shrimp, mix to combine, then serve with chives and lime zest. Serve immediately!
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®