Four Cheese Lasagna by Um Omar
Layers of lasagna sheets, creamy sauce, and cheese
For the Lasagna
- 5 Kiri Square Portions
- 1 box of lasagna slices
For the Bechamel sauce
- 1 big cup of canned tomato with basil
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 l milk
- 1/2 cup of liquid cream
- 2 teaspoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Preparing the Lasagna
- To prepare the bechamel sauce, mix the milk with the flour and place it over the heat for 10 minutes, until it thickens.
- Let the mixture boil while stirring continuously. When it becomes thick, add the nutmeg and salt.
- Blend the cream, the Kiri Square Portions and the ricotta cheese in a blender, and stir it in the boiling mixture after removing it from the heat.
- Pour some bechamel sauce in an ovenproof pan and put a layer of lasagna slices over the sauce.
- Add a layer of tomatoes and sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Repeat the same until the last lasagna slice is used.
- Finish with a bechamel layer and add a last layer of mozzarella and parmesan cheese mixture. Put the pan in the oven and bake it for 40 minutes, then leave it to cool.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®