Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Kiri
Deliciously creamy soup with roasted pumpkins and Kiri Cooking Cream. Lightly spiced with cinnamon and sweetned with honey
For the Soup
- 400ml Kiri Cooking Cream
- 1kg pumpkin, cubed
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Pumpkin seeds for serving
Prepare the Soup
- Place the pumpkin and onions on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, and olive oil. Mix to combine and bake in a preheated oven to 180C for 45 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Transfer the vegetables to a blender. Add the Kiri Cooking Cream and honey and blend until the soup is smooth.
- Place the soup in a pot and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes. Serve with a swirl of cream and a sprinkling of pumpkin seeds.
Triangle Sambousa with sumac & eggplantAppetizersView our recipe
Triangle Sambousa with sumac & eggplant®