Creamy Mushrooms and Spinach Pasta with Kiri
A creamy plate of tagliatelle in a Kiri cream sauce with spinach and mushrooms
For the Creamy Kiri sauce
- 7 Kiri square portions
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 2 tablespoons caper
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the Spinach and Mushroom Garnish
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) spinach, chopped
- 150 grams (3/4 cup) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 400 grams (2 cups) tagliatelle, boiled
Prepare the Sauce
- In a food processor, add the Kiri square portions and milk, and mix until the texture becomes homogeneous.
- In a pan over medium heat, add the kiri mixture, caper, thyme sprigs, mustard, black pepper corn, and simmer for 5 mins until the texture is slightly thick.
Prepare the Spinach and Mushroom Garnish
- In another pan over medium heat, add olive oil, mushrooms, garlic powder, and pepper. Cook for 5 mins over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and cook for 3 minutes until spinach is softened. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, add the tagliatelle, mushroom and spinach mixture, and kiri cream. Gently mix all together using a tongue until the pasta is evenly coated with the cream. Sprinkle some capers on top and serve immediately.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®