Chicken Frittata by Um Aida
A chicken and vegetables frittata, made extra flavorful with Kiri Square Portions
For the Frittata
- 7 Kiri Square Portions
- 12 small cooked new potatoes, diced
- 4 onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 4 tbsps of fresh or frozen peas
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp of oil
- ½ cup of shredded Mozzarella
Preparing the Frittata
- Heat the oil in a frying pan for one minute. Toss the potatoes, vegetables with the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Mix the Kiri Square Portions and the mozzarella in a blender.
- Add the cheese mixture to the frittata and place the frying pan in the oven till the cheese melts and becomes golden.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®