- 4-5 people
- Half Kiri Spread, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing mix
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Potato chips or veggies to serve
- Set the Kiri cheese out to soften about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare the dip.
- Stir together softened cream cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning and ranch dressing mix. Better yet, if you have a hand mixer, use it to whip everything together. This will make your chip dip extra creamy and light!
- Serve with your favorite potato chips or veggies.