Kiri Pesto Dip
Creamy dip with Kiri Spread and pesto topped with crunchy pine nuts
For the Pesto Dip
- Half Kiri Spread, softened
- 2 or 3 tablespoons ready basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, divided
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Veggies sticks to serve
Preparing the Pesto Dip
- 1Mix Kiri cheese and basil pesto in a small bowl.
- 2Finely chop 1 tablespoon pine nuts and add to mixture. Zest the lemon into the other ingredients, then juice and stir that in as well.
- 3Add shredded Parmesan. Taste and add more pesto, lemon juice or Parmesan to your liking.
- 4Spoon creamy pesto into serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle remaining pine nuts on top.
- 5Serve it with desired veggies on a big plate.