Kiri Baked Mac and Cheese
Cheesy baked macaroni mac and cheese with Kiri Square Portions
For the Baked Mac and Cheese
- 7 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 cups uncooked quick macaroni
- ¼ cup softened salted butter
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 2 large beaten eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 400 g grated cheddar cheese
- Fresh basil leaves for garnishing
Preparing the Baked Mac and Cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 2Boil the macaroni to al dente, drain well and set aside.
- 3Reserve about 100 g of the cheddar cheese then add Kiri cream cheese and all the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir gently until well-combined.
- 4Add the boiled macaroni to a greased baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes, until hot and bubbling.
- 6Let it rest for 10 minutes then garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.