Creamy Potato and Leek Soup with Kiri
A classic soup with potatoes and leeks, made extra creamy with Kiri Cooking Cream
For the Soup
- 400ml Kiri Cooking Cream
- 700g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 large leeks, sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1L water or chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley for serving
Prepare the Soup
- 1In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add the leeks and saut for 5 minutes.
- 2Add potatoes, salt, pepper and water, then cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- 3Transfer the soup to a blender, add the Kiri Cooking Cream and blend until the mixture is smooth. 4. Return the soup to the pot and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve with a swirl of Kiri Cooking Cream and a sprinkling of parsley.