Chicken Frittata by Um Aida
A chicken and vegetables frittata, made extra flavorful with Kiri Square Portions
For the Frittata
- 7 Kiri Square Portions
- 12 small cooked new potatoes, diced
- 4 onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 4 tbsps of fresh or frozen peas
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp of oil
- ½ cup of shredded Mozzarella
Preparing the Frittata
- 1Heat the oil in a frying pan for one minute. Toss the potatoes, vegetables with the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- 2Pour in the eggs.
- 3Mix the Kiri Square Portions and the mozzarella in a blender.
- 4 Add the cheese mixture to the frittata and place the frying pan in the oven till the cheese melts and becomes golden.