Cheese Fatayers Puff Pastry by Um Dunia
Flaky pesto and Kiri stuffed fatayers served with a creamy Kiri dip
For the Fatayer
- 6 Kiri Square Portions
- 100g of mozzarella cheese
- 30g of double cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of canned pesto sauce
- Readymade puff pastry
- 6 dried tomatoes, chopped
For the Dip
- 2 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 tbsps of Kiri (jar)
- 1 tbsp of double cream cheese
Preparing the Fatayer
- 1Combine the mozzarella, the double cream, the Kiri Square Portions and dried tomatoes using a blender.
- 2Cut the pastry into 12 circles and spread a little pesto sauce on each one of them.
- 3Place 1 tablespoon of stuffing over each pastry circle.
- 4Seal the fatayer and bake them in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until golden.