Blue Cheese and Walnut Dip
A creamy dip with Kiri, blue cheese and walnuts
For the Dip
- 15 Kiri Square Portions
- ½ cup of Roquefort blue cheese
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of white ground pepper
- 1 tbsp of green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsps of walnuts, chopped
Preparing the Dip
- 1Mix the Kiri Square Portions, blue cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and white pepper in a food processor.
- 2Blend the mixture until it’s soft.
- 3Add the green onions as well as the walnuts and fold. The dip is now ready to serve.
- 4 Serve cold in a bowl.