Chicken frittata by Um Aida
- 7 Kiri® square portions
- 12 small cooked new potatoes (diced)
- 4 onions (finely chopped)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 4 tablespoons fresh or frozen peas
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon oil
- ½ cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- Heat the oil in a frying pan for one minute. Toss the potatoes, vegetables with the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Mix the Kiri squares and the mozzarella in a blender.
- Add the cheese mixture to the frittata and place the frying pan in the oven till the cheese melts and becomes golden.