Chicken and cream cheese crepes
- 10 Kiri® squares
- Ready-made crepe
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup mushrooms (canned)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the chicken in butter and oil then continue cooking in the oven.
- In the same skillet, fry the onions and garlic until soft.
- Add the flour and mix well with the onions.
- Stir the chicken broth with the flour. Mix briskly and well to avoid any lumps.
- Dissolve the Kiri squares in the broth.
- Season with salt and pepper and boil the sauce for 5 more minutes.
- Blend the sauce and the mushrooms in an electric mixer.
- Slice the chicken into strips and wrap them in the ready-made crepes.
- Serve with sauce.