- Serves 8
- 90 Mins
For the stuffing:
- 20 Kiri® squares
- 2 tablespoons green olives (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green thyme (chopped)
- ½ tablespoon salt
For the donuts:
- 150 g butter
- 5 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons baking yeast
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Dissolve the sugar and yeast in a cup of warm milk.
- Add the dry ingredients, eggs and butter and mix well.
- Leave the dough aside for 1 hour to rise.
- Spread the dough in a circle on a floured surface.
- Cut circles into the dough and leave the circles to rise for an additional 15 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the donuts.
- Mix the Kiri squares in a blender.
- Add the olives, thyme, sundried tomatoes, green onions and salt.
- Serve this creamy dip with the donuts.