Um Leila’s Pasta with Salmon
A creamy plate of spaghetti with Kiri Square Portions and smoked salmon
For the Pasta
- 8 Kiri Square Portions
- 300g angel hair pasta
- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk
- 4 thin slices of white French baguette 2 tablespoons of fresh dill (chopped)
- White pepper to taste
- 1 lemon quartered (for garnish)
Preparing the Pasta
- Mix the Kiri squares and the milk in a blender.
- Add the blended mix to the cooked pasta.
- Stir the pasta over heat and season it with pepper.
- Divide into 4 plates with salmon slices on top.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®