Meat and Mushroom Pasta with Kiri
A classic beef and mushroom pasta dish with creamy Kiri Cooking Cream and parsley
For the Pasta
- 600ml (1 1/2 cups) Kiri Cooking Cream
- 400g Rigatoni pasta
- 400g ground beef
- 400g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Fresh parsley for serving
Prepare the Pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat, add onions and minced garlic and saut for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add ground beef and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes while occasionally stirring until the mushrooms are golden brown. Set the mushrooms aside.
- In the same pan, add the Kiri Cooking Cream and cook it for 5 minutes until it thickens.
- Add the meat to the pasta, mix to combine and simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens. Serve with fresh parsley.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®