Kiri Stuffed Chicken
Crispy chicken breasts stuffed with Kiri Square Portions and spinach
For the Stuffed Chicken
- 12 Kiri Square Portions (softened)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach (defrosted)
- cup vegetable oil
- cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparing the Stuffed Chicken
- Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees.
- Strain all the water from the spinach using a paper towel.
- Mix the spinach, vegetable oil, Parmesan cheese, Kiri cheese and salt and pepper together.
- Crack and beat two eggs in a shallow plate and set aside.
- Cut slices in the chicken to make a pocket.
- Stuff the chicken with the cream cheese and spinach mixture and fold the chicken over to close well.
- Coat the chicken with beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- Place the stuffed chicken into a hot frying pan and fry until brown on both sides.
- Transfer into an oven safe baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes to cook the chicken well and serve hot with salad if desired.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®