Kiri Shrimp Spaghetti
A creamy plate of spaghetti in a creamy Kiri sauce with shrimp
For the Shrimp Spaghetti
- 7 Kiri Square Portions
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- cup milk
- cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 g shrimp (thawed, peeled, deveined and tails removed)
- 250 g dry spaghetti pasta
Preparing the Shrimp Spaghetti
- Boil the pasta according to the package directions, then drain and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, mix together the Kiri cheese and butter, stirring until the cheese and butter are melted.
- Stir in the milk, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 3 minutes to thicken.
- Add the shrimp and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and continue cooking for 4 minutes more.
- Serve a big pasta roll topped with shrimps. Enjoy!
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®