Kiri Caramel Flan
Delicious dessert flan with Kiri and vanilla
For the Flan
- 12 Kiri Square Portions
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of sweet condensed milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 8 tbsp of sugar
Preparing the Flan
- Pan on low heat, without mixing caramelize 5 tbsp sugar till dark golden brown. Pour in flan metal bowl and spread evenly.
- In blender add Kiri Square Portions and remaining ingredients to mix for 3 minutes.
- Place mix in bowl, cover with aluminum foil, and place in water bath.
- Place rack in preheated oven at 300C for 30 minutes, bottom rack, and lower heat open only.
- Place in fridge for minimum 3 hours.
- Flip in tray, granish with spun sugar (not required), and serve.