Fish Rolls by Ghada El Tally
Delicious dessert flan with Kiri and vanilla
For the Stuffed Fish
- 4 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 fish fillets
- 3 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper
- ½ kg prawns for filling
- Lemon zest
For the Sauce
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 onion
- 2 chopped garlic gloves
- 2 cups cooking cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh basil
Preparing the Stuffed Fish
- Wrap the fillets with a cling wrap and flatten it slightly with a mallet for thin slices.
- Cut each slice into 4 pieces and season them with salt and pepper.
- Put the prawns in small wooden skewers or tooth picks in order to keep them straight while cooking. In a saucepan, put butter and stir fry the prawns. Season them with salt and pepper.
- For the filling, put butter and sauté the onions till translucent, then add garlic and stir a bit.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté. Next, add spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cook until it softens. Remove from stove and add Kiri Square Portions.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture inside every fish slice. Then put a prawn on the edge, roll it and seal it with a toothpick.
- Put the rolls in an oven pan and bake them at 200°C for 20 minutes.
Preparing the Sauce
- In a pan, stir fry butter with garlic. Add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- When the mixture is warm enough, add lemon juice and basil.
- To serve, put the sauce in a dish, place the fish rolls and garnish with lemon zest. Try it with white rice. It’s delicious!
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®