Daoud Bacha by Um Karim
Minced meat balls served in a flavorful tomato and Kiri sauce
For the Daoud Bacha
- 6 Kiri Square Portions
- 800g minced meat
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 big onions, sliced
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Pine seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
Preparing the Daoud Bacha
- Add the chopped onion to the minced meat. Season it with pepper and cinnamon. Make small balls out of the mixture and bake until it’s well cooked.
- Fry the onion slices in the oil until soft.
- Mix the salt, tomato paste, tomatoes and the Kiri Square Portions in the blender.
- Put the mixture to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the baked meat balls with the onions and simmer for 10 minutes.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®