Chicken with Cream
Fried chicken breast served with rosemary flavored Kiri cream
For the Chicken
- 8 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 tbsp of salt
- ½ cup of flour
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 large scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
Preparing the Chicken
- Pound the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of cling film until thin. Season both sides of the chicken with salt.
- Coat the chicken well with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Then fry the chicken on both sides until it’s golden in color and set aside on a plate. Cover to keep it warm.
- Mix the Kiri Square Portions with the broth, mustard, vinegar, rosemary and salt.
- Put the mixture on the stove and stir constantly until done.
- Serve the sauce over the chicken.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®