Chicken Curry by Um Taleb
A hearty curry dish of chicken and vegetables with a creamy Kiri sauce
For the Curry
- 7 Kiri Square Portions
- 5 boneless skinned chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of liquid cream
- ½ cup of mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup of red, green, and yellow peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp of curry paste
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ tbsp of turmeric
- 1 tbsp of garam masala
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Black pepper
Preparing the Curry
- Season the chicken with pepper, garam masala, cumin and turmeric. Then let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil.
- Add the ginger, curry, peppers and sliced mushrooms.
- Add the chicken gradually and cook on both sides.
- Mix the coconut milk, cream,the Kiri squares and chicken stock in the blender.
- Add the mixture to the chicken and let it simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®