Chicken and Vegetable Tagine
A delicious tagine of chicken and vegetables with Kiri
For the Tagine
- 10 Kiri Square Portions
- 1 chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 ½ cup of chicken broth
- 1 bag of mixed vegetables, defrosted
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- Cooked rice, ready to serve
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparing the Tagine
- Fry the diced red pepper in olive oil.
- Add the defrosted vegetables and the chicken. Season the mixture with salt and white pepper then spoon it into an ovenproof dish.
- To prepare the sauce, mix the Kiri Square Portions with the chicken broth and the cheddar cheese in a mixer.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and vegetables.
- Put the bowl into an oven set at 180 degrees celsius and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve the tagine with rice.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®