Beef Rolls with Sundried Tomato Pesto
Delicious tortilla rolls with Kiri, sundried tomato pesto and beef
For the Rolls
- 8 Kiri Square Portions
- 600g beef, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tbsp of oregano
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 4 tortillas
- ½ cup of sundried tomato pesto
- 160g baby spinach
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps of pine nuts, roasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparing the Beef Rolls
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the beef strips on medium heat until done.
- Sprinkle oregano and add lemon juice.
- Spread the Kiri Square Portions over the tortillas.
- Spread sundried tomato pesto on top, then layer the beef strips, followed by baby spinach and sliced red onions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garnish with pine nuts.
- Roll the tortilla over the stuffing and cut each roll in half before serving.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with KiriMainsView our recipe
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Herb Bread Crumbs with Kiri®