- 12 Kiri square portions (softened)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach (defrosted)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees.
- Strain all the water from the spinach using a paper towel.
- Mix the spinach, vegetable oil, Parmesan cheese, Kiri cheese and salt and pepper together.
- Crack and beat two eggs in a shallow plate and set aside.
- Cut slices in the chicken to make a pocket.
- Stuff the chicken with the cream cheese and spinach mixture and fold the chicken over to close well.
- Coat the chicken with beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- Place the stuffed chicken into a hot frying pan and fry until brown on both sides.
- Transfer into an oven safe baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes to cook the chicken well and serve hot with salad if desired.