Kiri beef pie by Ghada El Tally
- 4 Kiri® square portions
- 500 g beef fillet cut into strips
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 cups mushroom
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup cooking cream
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pack puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions until golden.
- Add the beef and garlic. Once cooked, add the mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes, then add the cooking cream and Kiri portions.
- Add rosemary, lemon zest and seasoning.
- Place the mixture on bottom pie crust. Cover with top crust, seal edges, and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits on the top to allow steam to escape.
- Egg wash the pastry and bake at 200 degrees C for 30 minutes.