Delicious and crispy pie stuffed with meat, fresh herbs, and Kiri Square Portions
For the Pie
- 5 Kiri Square Portions
- 250 grams fried minced meat
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 2 boiled eggs
- A handful of chopped parsley
- 10 slices of puff pastry
Preparing the Pie
- 1Mix the minced meat with the mashed eggs and Kiri squares.
- 2Season the mixture with salt, pepper and parsley.
- 3Put equal amounts of the filling in the puff pastries.
- 4Close tightly and brush with cream. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until the dough becomes brown.
- 5Remove from the oven and serve hot.