Kiri Stuffed Lasagna
Delicious no-bake lasagna, filled with Kiri Square Portions and cucumbers
For the Stuffed Lasagna
- 12 Kiri Square Portions, softened at room temperature
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced vertically
- cup minced fresh parsley plus additional for topping
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparing the Stuffed Lasagna
- 1Boil the lasagna sheets one at a time and place them on flat plate to cool down.
- 2Using a hand mixer, mix together Kiri cheese, parsley, spices, and lemon juice until the mixture is smooth.
- 3Spoon the mixture into a pastry bag with your preferred tip, or a zip top bag. Place in the refrigerator while you slice the cucumber.
- 4Slice the cucumber into long thin slices. You can leave the cucumber with unpeeled strips to form a striped look.
- 5In a serving plate, arrange the lasagna sheets and pipe the cream cheese filling onto it and top with sliced cucumbers.
- 6Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.