Kiri Stuffed Chicken
Crispy chicken breasts stuffed with Kiri Square Portions and spinach
For the Stuffed Chicken
- 12 Kiri Square Portions (softened)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach (defrosted)
- cup vegetable oil
- cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparing the Stuffed Chicken
- 1Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Strain all the water from the spinach using a paper towel.
- 3Mix the spinach, vegetable oil, Parmesan cheese, Kiri cheese and salt and pepper together.
- 4Crack and beat two eggs in a shallow plate and set aside.
- 5Cut slices in the chicken to make a pocket.
- 6Stuff the chicken with the cream cheese and spinach mixture and fold the chicken over to close well.
- 7Coat the chicken with beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- 8Place the stuffed chicken into a hot frying pan and fry until brown on both sides.
- 9Transfer into an oven safe baking pan.
- 10. Bake for 35-40 minutes to cook the chicken well and serve hot with salad if desired.