Creamy Salmon Pasta with Kiri
A hearty creamy pasta dish made with Kiri Cooking Cream and topped with flaky roasted salmon and dill
For the Pasta
- 600ml Kiri Cooking Cream
- 400g fusilli pasta
- 400g fresh salmon
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill
Prepare the Pasta
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- 2Place the salmon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, add salt, pepper, and olive oil and bake in an oven preheated to 180C for 15 minutes. Shred the salmon into small pieces and set aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in a pan, add the onions and a pinch of salt and cook until the onions are golden brown.
- 4Add the Kiri Cooking Cream, season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 5Add the pasta and the shredded salmon, mix to combine. Serve with fresh dill.