Beef Rolls with Sundried Tomato Pesto
Delicious tortilla rolls with Kiri, sundried tomato pesto and beef
For the Rolls
- 8 Kiri Square Portions
- 600g beef, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tbsp of oregano
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 4 tortillas
- ½ cup of sundried tomato pesto
- 160g baby spinach
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps of pine nuts, roasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparing the Beef Rolls
- 1 Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the beef strips on medium heat until done.
- 2Sprinkle oregano and add lemon juice.
- 3Spread the Kiri Square Portions over the tortillas.
- 4Spread sundried tomato pesto on top, then layer the beef strips, followed by baby spinach and sliced red onions.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garnish with pine nuts.
- 6Roll the tortilla over the stuffing and cut each roll in half before serving.