Amareddine and Granola Kiri Greek Suhoor Bowl
Amareddine and Granola Kiri® Greek Suhoor Bowl
For the Amareddine
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) Amareddine, cut into cubes
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) water
For the Kiri® Cream
- 4 Kiri® Greek Style Portions
- 300 grams (1 cup) plain unsweetened yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey (or to taste)
- 4 strawberries, cut into circles
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) granola
Preparing the Amareddine
- 1Place the Amareddine and water in a bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap, then set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- 2Place the Amareddine mixture in a blender, then blend until smooth. Set aside.
Preparing the Kiri® Cream
- 1Place the Kiri® Greek Style Portions in a bowl and mash them with a spoon until they are smooth.
- 2Add the yoghurt and honey, then mix to combine.
Serving the Amareddine and Granola Suhoor Bowl
- 1Place the Kiri® Cream mixture in a bowl. Top with Amareddine, strawberries, and granola, then serve!