Chicken with cream
- 8 Kiri® squares
- 2 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- Pound the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of cling film until thin. Season both sides of the chicken with salt.
- Coat the chicken well with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Then fry the chicken on both sides until it’s golden in color and set aside on a plate. Cover to keep it warm.
- Mix the Kiri squares with the broth, mustard, vinegar, rosemary and salt.
- Put the mixture on the stove and stir constantly until done.
- Serve the sauce over the chicken.