Chicken curry by Um Taleb
- 7 Kiri® square portions
- 5 boneless skinned chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 cup of cilantro (chopped)
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of liquid cream
- ½ cup of mushroom (sliced)
- 1 cup of red, green and yellow peppers (diced)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Black pepper
- Season the chicken with pepper, garam masala, cumin and turmeric. Then let it sit for 30 minutes
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil.
- Add the ginger, curry, peppers and sliced mushrooms.
- Add the chicken gradually and cook on both sides.
- Mix the coconut milk, cream,the Kiri squares and chicken stock in the blender.
- Add the mixture to the chicken and let it simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.