Beef rolls with sundried tomato pesto
- 8 Kiri® squares
- 600g beef (cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tortillas
- ½ cup sundried tomato pesto
- 160g baby spinach
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (roasted)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the beef strips on medium heat until done.
- Sprinkle oregano and add lemon juice.
- Spread the Kiri squares over the tortillas.
- Spread sundried tomato pesto on top, then layer the beef strips, followed by baby spinach and sliced red onions.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garnish with pine nuts.
- Roll the tortilla over the stuffing and cut each roll in half before serving.