Papaya Coconut Parfait with Kiri Greek
Papaya Coconut Parfait with Kiri Greek®
For the grilled pineapples
- 2 pineapple rings
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thinly sliced mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
For the toast
- 2 Kiri® Greek Style Portions
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
Preparing the grilled pineapples
- Combine the butter and light brown sugar in a bowl, then brush both sides of the pineapple rings with the butter mixture.
- Heat up a grill pan over medium heat, and add the pineapple slices. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, then set aside to cool.
- Dice the pineapple and place it in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, mint, and goji berries. Mix to combine, then set aside.
Preparing the toast
- Spread the Kiri® Greek Style Portions on the toast.
- Add the the pineapple mixture on top, then serve immediately.