Kiri Overnight Oats
Creamy no-cook oatmeal topped with a sweet Kiri cream and topped with crunchy walnuts and chocolate chips
For the Oats
- 160 grams (1 cup) oats
- 250ml (1 cup) milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Kiri Cream
- 2 Kiri Square Portions
- 110 grams (1/2 cup) plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
For the Topping
- 40g (1/4 cup) chopped walnuts
- 40g (1/4 cup) chocolate chips
Prepare the Overnight Oats
- In a bowl, mix the oats, milk, honey, and vanilla until well combined.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
Make the Kiri Cream
- In a small bowl, add the kiri square portions, yogurt, and honey, and mix with an electric hand mixer until the cream is well combined and smooth.
- Place the overnight oats in a serving bowl.
- Add a dollop of Kiri cream on top of the oats.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips, then serve immediately.