Kiri Greek Style Chia Pudding
Breakfast cups with layers of chia pudding, sweet Kiri cream and strawberry puree
For the Chia Pudding
- 55 grams(1/3 cup) chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200 ml milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A pinch of salt
For the Kiri Cream
- 2 Kiri Greek Style Portions
- 1 plain yogurt (110 gr)
- 4 strawberries, blended into a puree
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
Make the Chia Pudding
- In a medium size bowl, put the chia seeds, honey, vanilla extract, salt, and milk. Mix well until well combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set it aside for about 10 minutes.
Make the Kiri Cream
- In a small bowl, add the kiri Greek Style square portions and yogurt and mix with an electric hand mixer until the cream is well combined and smooth.
- Split the Kiri cream between two bowls.
- Add half of the strawberry puree to one of the bowls and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Place the strawberry flavored Kiri cream at the bottom of the serving glasses.
- Place a thin layer of the strawberry puree on top.
- Uncover the chia bowl and add a layer on top of the strawberry puree.
- Add the plain Kiri Greek Style cream mixture on top.
- Top with shredded coconut, then serve right away.