Kiri Creamy Fresh Bowl
A bowl of creamy Kiri Greek topped with a tangy herb and vegetables salad
For the Kiri Cream
- 6 kiri Greek Style Portions
- 250 grams plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Ground black pepper, to taste
For the Salad
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon canned red beans
- 3 small radish, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons pitted green olives, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparing the Salad
- In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
Preparing the Kiri Cream
- In a medium bowl, add the Kiri Greek portions, plain yogurt, olive oil, and ground black pepper, then mix together with an electric mixer until the texture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Place the Kiri Cream in a bowl.
- Place two tablespoons of the salad mixture on top and serve immediately.