Kiri Cardamom and Mango No Bake Cheesecake Cups
Quick and easy dessert made with cardamom flavored Kiri cream and topped with mango puree
For the Kiri Cream
- 22 Kiri Square Portions or 2 Kiri Cooking Blocks
- 250ml heavy cream, cold
- 6 cardamom pods
- 100ml heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 mangoes, pureed
- 1/2 mango, diced
- Mint leaves
Prepare the Kiri Cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, place 100ml of heavy cream and the cardamom pods. Heat and bring the cream to a simmer. 2. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Place the Kiri square portions in a large bowl, and using an electric egg beater, mix until you have a smooth texture.
- Remove the cardamom pods from the 100ml cream and pour the cream into the Kiri square portions and egg mixture along with the remaining 250ml of heavy cream and icing sugar.
- Mix until you have a fluffy and thick cream.
Assemble the Kiri Cream
- Place the Kiri cream in serving cups and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Top with a layer of mango puree and some mango cubes. Decorate with mint leaves. Serve cold.