Granola Breakfast Popsicles with Kiri
Light and refreshing popsicles with granola, Kiri cream and raspberry jam
For the Popsicles
- 12 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 100 grams granola
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 10 cherries, sliced (optional)
Preparing the Kiri Cream
- In a medium bowl, add the Kiri cheese portions and mix using an electric beater until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut milk to the Kiri cream mixture and continue mixing until homogeneous.
Assembling the Popsicles
- Place 1 teaspoon of granola on the upper side of popsicle silicone mold. Place 1 tablespoon of the Kiri cream next to the granola and swirl some of the raspberry jam into it using a toothpick to make a nice marble decoration.
- Gently insert the popsicle sticks.
- Continue alternating the granola and Kiri cream until the molds are filled.
- Freeze the Kiri cream and granola for at least 6 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Unmold the Granola Breakfast Popsicles with Kiri and serve immediately.