Fresh Figs and Peanut Butter Toast
A light and healthy breakfast of seeded whole wheat bread topped with Kiri Greek Portions, creamy peanut butter and fresh figs
For the Toast
- 4 Kiri Greek Style Portions
- 2 slices whole wheat bread with seeds
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 fresh figs, cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
Preparing the Toast
- In a pan over medium heat, toast the bread for 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- Evenly spread 2 Kiri Greek portions on the toasted bread.
- Add another layer of peanut butter on top in the center.
- Top with fig slices, honey, and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Serve!