Eskimo Kiri and Coconut Ice Cream
Delicious and refreshing popsicles with Kiri square portions, and coconut
For the Ice Cream
- 3 Kiri Square Portions
- 250ml of Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of Honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Lemon zest
Preparing the Ice Cream
- In a big bowl, add Kiri, coconut milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- Using an electric blender, mix all the ingredients until they are homogeneous, and Kiri is completely mixed.
- Add lemon juice and zest, and mix.
- In an ice-cream tray, pour mixture and add the lolly sticks.
- Place in the freezer for 10 hours minimum.
- Directly before serving, prepare a big bowl of water, add the frozen lolly tray in it for a couple of seconds, then remove the ice-cream and serve immediately.