Date Cake by Um Yousef
A flavorful bundt cake with dates, walnuts and Kiri Square Portions
For the Cake
- 4 Kiri Square Portions
- 400g pitted dates
- 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup of walnuts, chopped
- 100g of butter
- 150g of flour
- ½ a spoon of baking soda
- 150ml of water
Preparing the Cake
- Mix the Kiri Square Portions with dates, butter, water, condensed milk and walnuts.
- Place the mixture over low heat until the dates are smooth and then leave the mixture to cool.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together. Then add them to the date mixture and stir until they are completely combined.
- Spoon the mixture in a cake pan greased with butter and sprinkled with flour. Then bake it in the oven for 45 minutes to 160°C.