Chocolate Pudding by Um Jana
A delicious chocolate pudding made extra creamy with Kiri Square Portions
For the Pudding
- 8 Kiri Square Portions
- 100ml of double cream
- 100ml of liquid cream
- 150g of dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup of chocolate sauce
- ½ cup of brown sugar
Preparing the Pudding
- Mix both the creams, the Kiri Square Portions and sugar in a blender.
- Add the melted chocolate to the blender.
- Heat the mixture in a pan and remove the cream from the heat before it simmers.
- Pour the mixture in a heat proof bowl. Cool it for 2 hours at least for the mixture to set.